A person intervention message appears on the pc plus the printer does not print. This issue is brought on by a printer error, damaged print jobs, or poor printer wireless connection. HP Printer may cause a frustrating effect as if an error occurred while trying to print a document at home or perhaps in any office. The primary reason for this is that many people still print something they absolutely need today so when they make it happen, they always expect what to go smoothly, which will be not at all times the outcome. The offline printer error is not the only thing that can move you to desperate this way; there is a far more annoying problem that lots of printer users have seen recently. This is an error message which has your message “Printer Needs User Intervention“. You can also call us for help, Dial Hp Printer Customer Support Number +1855-344-7486 for support.
Step 1: Verify that the lights or error messages are flashing
If you have no flashing light or error message in the printer control panel, go to the next step.
If the printer control panel has blinking lights or error messages, clear the error. For more information for further troubleshooting ,the specific error message that shows from the printer control board.
Delete the print queue for Printing
Whenever you send a print job to the printer, the file is made in Windows. Sometimes these files are damaged and cause problems. Removing print queues can solve the issue.
You need to first start on the print job. Go to control board, “Hardware and Sound “Option .Select “View Device and Printers”
Choose the active printer, After That Right click the Active Printer select the option See what’s printing.
Clear the print queue
- Press the important thing the Windows + R key Open the Run command, typing in services.msc, Enter.
- When you look at the selection of services, discover the Print Spooler program.
- Right-click Print Spool, and then click Stop.
- Following the service is stopped, close the service window.
- Locate Windows in C: and then click Windows when you look at the list of results.
- Double-click the System-32 folder, and then double-click the spool folder.
- Double-click the PRINTERS folder.
- Delete all files when you look at the folder.
- Try printing.